Saturday, Dec 16th from 11am till 4pm
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS OF THIS SEMINAR?
-Are you stuck on the rower/skierg and can’t get any better?
-Do you hate using it?
-Can you not understand why you’re not faster?
-Do your quads/arms blow up before you can even get out of
-Or maybe you’re pretty good at it but want to get faster?
Better? More powerful?
-Or maybe you just want to get better at whatever it is you
do? I mean why would you settle in your life when you can
do better, look better, be better? Right?
Jane Erbacher is here to teach you not only the perfect and
most efficient technique for the rower/skierg but that the application
of learning a new skill will transfer to the rest of your life.
We start with perfecting the sequencing required for balanced
power on the rower/skierg. Translated, this means you start using
your elusive butt, core and everything else when driving these
Then we figure out why you’re not getting the results on
the skierg that you should. Minor tweaks create major change
(both on and off the rower/skierg) and correction here will 10x your
Then we add power. Building intensity on a rocky foundation
can lead to injury. But on a strong foundation? Well, that makes
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Understanding how the rower/skierg actually works: the screen, damper setting,
feet, the chain.
2. Mastering the sequence: How do I utilise my entire body when I row/ski? What
goes when? Is it push or pull?
3. Consolidating the technique through increased body awareness: How do you feel
on the rower/skierg? How can you auto-correct on the ergo in order to keep
4. Improving results: How do i produce power over both short bursts and long
5. Transferability of skills from Project Row/Ski to all other training modalities and to
life: What you learn in here, in the gym has the capacity to take you from “good
enough” to “great” in every area of your life. Let me show you how.